New Pet Sitting Clients
Booking visits with Buckhead Pet Pals is simple.
Just create your Client Profile and add your pet information, or contact us if you need help. Once you’re in, you can download our Precise Petcare App and start scheduling visits for your pets, making payments, receiving updates, and much more!
Achieve peace of mind with a tap on your device.
Our service is powered by a scheduling software called Precise Petcare that lets us keep in touch no matter where we are. Our sitter will keep you updated by sending you messages and photos of your pets each time they visit! Forgot to let your sitter know where to find your pet’s favorite treats? You can communicate safely using our pet-siting software right from your mobile device.
Already created your account? Download our app below:
Frequently Asked Questions
A Meet and Greet is the first step to pet care service. Here you’ll meet your pet sitter and show your them your pets’ routine, location of supplies and provide any additional relevant information about your home or pet.
To prepare for your Meet and Greet, log in to our online scheduling software.
If you are new to Buckhead Pet Pals and would like to register, please do so under NEW CLIENT.
Please prepare two (2) sets of house keys for our use to be picked up at the Meet and Greet. We ask that you please test each key to ensure that it works properly. We may access your home via a 24/7 concierge with a key release. Please also provide any access fobs or codes necessary for entry into your community at the Meet and Greet. Then will ensure seamless pet care service.
We require two sets of house keys from all clients, no exceptions. One set of keys remains in the care of your primary pet sitter and the other set is kept in our office safe to be used in the case of a lock-out or emergency. In the event you have a secondary sitter assigned they will be given your second set of keys. You will have the opportunity to do a Meet and Greet with your secondary sitter. All keys are coded for your security. We cannot offer services without two sets of keys.
A primary pet sitter is the pet sitter that is assigned to you and your pets. Your primary pet sitter will conduct the Meet and Greet and will keep your key for use during future appointments. While your primary pet sitter may not always be available, they will be the first pet sitter to be called on to care for your pets. Please have your pet profile updated online prior to the Meet and Greet so you and your pets can get to know your sitter.
Your pet sitter will leave daily notes on each visit they make to your home. They will also text/call you on your first visit to ensure you know they have started the visits. Most times, you get pictures of your pets having fun emailed or texted to you while you are out of town.
- Visits cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged the rate of one visit. Visits cancelled with at least 24 hours notice will result in a credit applied to future pet sitting visits. No refunds will be given.
- Overnight Visits-you must provide a 7 day notice from the start of the appointment to cancel any or all overnight visits. No credits or refunds will be give if overnights are cancelled after the 7 day notice period from the start of the appointment.
- All reservations over the holiday periods require a 7 day cancellation notice prior to the start of service. No credits or refunds will be given if visits are cancelled within an appointment without a 7 day notice from the start of that appointment.
- Holiday Overnight Visits – you must provide a 3 week notice from the start of the appointment to cancel any or all overnight visits. No credits or refunds will be given if overnights are cancelled after the 7 day notice period from the start of the appointment.
Credits given as a result of cancelling with required notice will be held on account for 6 months. After 6 months, the credit will no longer be available.
Once you login as an existing client you can do the following:
- Policy Agreement – Read and save
- Edit My Info Tab – to update client information
- View My Pets Tab – (inside my info)
- Click on Pets Name – to update pet/vet/feeding info
- Review My Appointments Tab – View, edit or cancel appointments
- Schedule My Appointments Tab – Schedule future appointments
Forgot your user name and password? Click here
You may also CALL 404.303.0312 or TEXT 404.692.2124 or email us at email@example.com